In today’s modern world, many employers and job seekers use the services of recruitment agencies to save time and money. Recruitment agencies help to match employers with job seekers who fit their criteria. Some agencies specialize in particular markets or sectors, such as temping or secretarial services.
Recruitment agencies do not normally charge a fee to the job seeker, they normally make their money from employers who pay them a fee to find suitable applicants for their job vacancy.
The traditional way of finding a recruitment agency was to look on your local high street, but now there are many Internet based recruitment agencies to make life easier.
Employers will use recruitment agencies for many different reasons:-
* They are a small company without a personnel department to organize finding staff.
* They do not want to advertise or go public with their requirements.
* They want to save on advertising costs.
* They are looking for particular skills.
* They have had problems in the past with finding suitable applicants through advertising.
Why should you consider registering with a Recruitment Agency to find a job?
There are many benefits to registering your details and your CV with a recruitment agency or with a few recruitment agencies:-
* You will not need to spend as much time reading through the classified sections
* If you are looking in a particular sector, then you can choose recruitment agencies which specialize in that sector. jobs in darlington uk
* The recruitment agency will do the hard work so you don’t have to . They will have the technology to send your details out to hundred of employers at the touch of a button, saving you time and increasing your exposure.
* Recruitment agencies will be able to find jobs that match your requirements and skills and you won’t waste your time by applying for unsuitable positions.
* You may want to do some temping, before finding a permanent position, and there are recruitment agencies who specialize in finding temporary positions